[FULL] Night photos workshop in an urban environment (La Défense)
Heure et lieu
À propos de l'événement
Magazines are full of night city photos, each more beautiful than the next. You have certainly seen some and you said you would like to do the same ... Well it's now!
I offer 4 hours of shots in urban areas and at night to allow you to master long exposure and architectural photography.
- Dates available: October 27, 2018 and November 10, 2018
- 4 hours of shots, from 8 p.m. to midnight (we allow ourselves to overflow!)
- Location of the workshop: Paris la Défense + Bonus! Travel provided by us.
- Number of places: 4 to 8 places per session depending on dates.
- Level required: Beginner, intermediate. Required equipment: reflex, hybrid (or any other device allowing exposure times greater than 5 seconds) + tripod + remote control (recommended, remote control possible on Nikon SLR if necessary). A wide angle lens is a plus on this workshop (mini 24mm).
- Theoretical contributions: understand the exposure triangle: "aperture - speed - sensitivity", learn to work in "aperture" and "manual" mode, find the ideal composition for a successful shot ... Of course, this list is not exhaustive because we will have the opportunity to discuss the questions you will ask yourself during the course!
- Price: The workshop taking place in Paris, we offer 2 prices for 2 possibilities:
1. Full support with departure from Lille by car (round trip) + 4 hours of workshop: 80 € / person
2. Pick up directly from the La Défense site for 4 hours of workshop: 60 € / person
All the terms and conditions can be sent to you by email or mp on request.
A specific 2-hour workshop on the post-processing of your photos in Lightroom / Photoshop can be considered for another session for 35 € / person (reserved for people who have participated in the workshops) in groups or individually.
So, are you tempted? Don't wait too long, places are limited !!!
Registration by mp or via our website www.ojlphotographies.com
A question ? An interrogation ? Send me a message, I will be happy to answer you!
See you soon ;-)